THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 16, 2008

What a day...

Well today i had my Sej and Fiziks exam

It wasnt that hard if you were to ask me

For sej i manage to finish in record time which is 15 minits

But fiziks might have been alittle but tougher

I still cant get the reason why

some people were doing till their heads fall off

Some of them actually sweat until whole shirt wet man

Anyway once that is over it was a normal day at home

Nothing much to do except go kacau ppl in msn hahaha (sorry meng jiang)

Well i also manage to finish drawing another picture haha.









So close yet so far...













Anyway later at night b4 i reach tuition,

My budhist society teacher called me

Apparently somebody accidently switch the budhist banner for a dirty cloth

So now we dont have a banner for wesak day

Because we cant go back to sch and take it out cos the door is lock,

So i sms to the teacher saying the only logical thing to do is make a new one

.....of course we could also climb up and take the banner out but dats stupid

So i had to sms my mom to go buy pelaka becos of dat

When tuition was over

I was in for a shock.....the pelaka was the size of a cup...a small cup!!

I cant blame my mom cos it was last minuite and not to mention the cos of one bottle in my area

I went home and started to runsack my room and my scouts box.

Luck was on my side haha cos i found all the colour i needed hahaha

Then i realise i dont have paint brush

so i go serch my room and finally i did something i regret badly

I open a cabinet which i keep my manila card and stationary

but apparently the plastic i use to put the manila card and others in has desentegrated

causing sharnel of plastic shard which was as britle as ash to fly all around my bed room

It was beautiful like snow at 1st den it was a disaster cos its all over my room

so i had to vacum my whole room and then i notice something

the freaking PAINT BRUSH was beside my comp all this while (ISH)

Well tmo i have to go temple so have to go slp already

good nite haha

No comments: