THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bruised.,,haha

Today i woke up early because i had to go temple for budhist society..
I was the 1st person there and i stand there like a dungu for a while because i look stupid there alone haha seriously but it was short live because teacher come not long after with Ian,kenny and another form 3.Today we were supose to put up the metal stands for the candle during wesak.In order to do that we had to take out all the metal bars and cell from the storage and bring it out side.Me being the stupid will always be infront preparing to take as much as i can.
While kenny was stacking the rod's on arm , he said to me " i bet u cant take another 10" then again being a very egoistic person i say " bring it on sucker" unfortunately the load on my arm was already 15 to 20 rods already which was like 10kg so another 10 can be said as a killer.It cause me arm 2 bruise one which really hurt haha.After all was out we had to transport the bar to the front pula where we have to assemble them.And again i did a very stupid thing when i said to a few form 2 to just throw everything on my arm.which i thought was around 20 or 25 but it turn out to b 40 to 50 like dat haha.Now my arm is full of bruises due to running with the bar's on my arm and i tell u i aint have no enery to even take up a cup.Anyway after the temple duty was over,me and shaun go pak dota like we said we would but now we have extra people tagging along which was teik min, chong wee, and hon sern.We played a few rounds and teik min was particarly anoying and loud as usual.I just dont understand how he thinks because i see playing dota is for the fun of it and i have to face the fact i cant win forever however he is the opposite ler....(he was missing the whole game and only came out when there was a chace to kill and goes missing again after dat).Well after all of that, (we lost to chong wee and hon sern but the match between teik min VS me and shaun we won hahaha in ur face teik min) i went home and started add math.I did 25 logaritham question just to back up my add math understanding and then started drawing again.I drew two pictures today which are:


A Girl and her puppy



A Girl inviting for you 4 lunch

















Well after that i havent been doing anything much already.I am now planing to go get the "chronicals of narnia the prince of caspian" book just to read hahaha and also planing my next walk from my hse to either botanical or gurney haha.

No comments: