THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 2, 2008

Smiling haha

Ahhh nothing much happen.My add math teacher's inspectors finally arrive today to evaluate mr.David to renew his contract.I dont know the result but i hope its good thought haha.Well today i was abit sot sot (more than usual) and dont ask me why cos i dont know.I was jumping here and there in school and definitely smiling like a mad ass.When somebody comes and ask me "u ki siau d zit" i will reply "Wa pian Ta so hai d "hahaha.Dont ask me why again cos i dont know......it just pop out of my mouth.Well after i came home i check my e-mail to c if i got anything new or reply...well i got none.SO after tuition i came back and have nothing to do so i check e-mail again.Well this time there was the e-mail i was waiting for.It was the reply from my friend....the one i send the pic to....the pic which i draw afew times.Well it was a pretty satisfying reply haha.I have to say i felt really happy when she praise it hahaha.Oh well nothing much already after dat haha.Well then till next time

No comments: